Stud heaven



My 4 kilo / 3500 piece studs shipment arrived today. Oh happiness! Definately getting out some steam this evening by hammering some metal into fabric. Can´t wait. I need to go through all my studs inspiration posts on what to do first... After this Mondays Elle blues I´m going to clutter my blog with positive posts! I´ve got some appropriate drafts in store for a rainy day. Stay tuned (Photo Sass&Bide FW09 collection)

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

5 comments:

  1. love studs ! looking forward to see what you're going to make this time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please post lots of DIYs!!!! Your DIYs are awesome. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. The waistcoat from Sass&Bride look amazing. I can't wait to see what you are making :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. where did you get your 4kgs of studs ! plz do tell

    ReplyDelete
  5. From Suds And Spikes. They´ve got the best selection from any online-store that I´ve seen. The 4 kilos cost me a small fortune, but it will be so worth it!

    http://www.studsandspikes.com/

    ReplyDelete