DIY Rodarte Loubutin killer heels


We´ve all drooled after them in cyberspace, the Christian Louboutin studded killer heels he made for Rodarte´s Fall 2009 runway show. Patricia from Fashion Mongers made her own from an old favorite pair of heels and a bunch of studs. The original heels came in a variety of colors, so the studs can be also spraypainted before attaching them if silver isn´t the color for you.






Found via Fashion Indie.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

6 comments:

  1. This is a great idea! And it looks so do-able.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this post! I just shared it with a friend tonight.
    I am thinking I want to try something similar on a pair of black tux shoes I have lying around, but I'm thinking white shiny studs on black!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey where do get studs like these?
    btw love the post and the tights are AMAZING

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have bought all my studs at http://www.studsandspikes.com/. They sell a large variety of colors and sizes. The packages vary from 100-1000 pcs, but it´s not really that much... I can spend around 500-800 psc of studs on a garment easily, if you want to cover a surface well.

    The ones used is the original Rodarte/Louboutin collection are propably custom made for the collection and I´d be surprised if you can find them anywhere online. If you do, please tell me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you kicked anyone with them yet? Or at least threatened to do so? Or perhaps teased a guy's vulnerable parts with them?

    They'd make great bedroom shoes!

    Mike ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEWWWWWWW dear mike, I don't know you but you have just put me off what would have been an awesome DIY project. That was so unnecessary.

    ReplyDelete