Outsapop fleamarket Summer sale!


sale sign
Originally uploaded by »—susan→


I´m going to Valtteri fleamarket in Helsinki this Sunday to sell some of my clothes. Pencil skirts, blazers, shirts, tops, jeans (Diesel), boots, bags, heels, jewelry.. Pretty much anything found from a girls wardrobe + music. Everything´s gotto go, so prices start at a wopping 1 euro. I took some pics of the clothes and shoes coming for sale (sizes EUR 40-44, shoes 39-40). The pics are pretty bad and I promise the clothes look better in real life :) I´ll wash and iron all before Sunday. And this is definately all, just a fraction of what´s coming for sale. I´m also selling some of my DIY shredded Marimekko tees and DIY lego jewelry. Hope to see you there on Sunday!

Valtteri open 9-15. Any questions, email me!

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

4 comments:

  1. Ah!!! I wish I could go. I can't wait until I go back to Helsinki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you don't sell those green and blue mary janes - and if they are size 40 - would you consider selling them to me? I love them - but I'm in the US!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They´re yours Fleur_delicious if you want! I need to practise on my Etsy shop anyway :) How does 10 $ + postals sound?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, thank you! I've sent you an email with my info for shipping and paypal billing? (or should I go to your etsy shop?)

    ReplyDelete