Sauvage inspiration

Belle Sauvage Mini Cape 2
Belle Sauvage Mini Cape 1

I found this Belle Sauvage cropped cape/jacket from My Sugarland webstore yesterday. I love the butterfly shape on this piece. The sleeves are constructed beautifully with gatherings. First I thought this piece is a cape, where the sleeves are mearly shoulder ruffles going from front to back, but not around the arm. It would be simpler and a lot quicker to do than to change the entire sleeve pattern. I would make this by using an old leather jacket as bodice and possible satin,lace or secondhand silk scarfs in sleeves. If you do figure out the pattern, this jacket-capelet is one of those pieces that you should hold on to. This should be put into serial production for you Etsy-people! I predict if you make it in three sizes (S-L) and by order only, it will sell like milk and butter and secure your sales for the rest of the year.

Belle Sauvage Mini Cape 3
Belle Sauvage Mini Cape 4

Photos Shop Belle Sauvage and My Sugarland.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. the jacket is lovely but i have a question for you. Why do you motivate people to copy and make money out of other people's ideas and hard work? ...

    I like your posts a lot but encouraging people to do this just doesn't feel right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post explains how I feel about this copying / being inspired -issue.

    http://www.outsapop.com/2009/01/inspired-or-copied_06.html

    ReplyDelete