Top 15 DIY fashion blogs

I LOVE YOUR BLOG

So sorry for the radio silence! I just moved and work has taken more time than I´ve wanted. Anyway, to keep you guys buzy while I unpack and organize my stuff in my new flat here´s a list (not in any particular order) of my favorite DIY fashion blogs (updated list from 2012). Occasionally my readers ask me who are my favorites, so here you go. All of these women (why are there no guys doing DIY fashion blogs?) have gorgeous style and clever projects. I also follow loads of regular fashion, interior and inspiration blogs. Do you think anyone is missing from the list?

Enjoy!

Love Aesthetics

Top 12 DIY fashion blogs LOVE AESTHETICS

A Pair and a Spare

Top 12 DIY fashion blogs A PAIR AND A SPARE

Honestly…WTF

Top 12 DIY fashion blogs HONESTLY WTF...

A Matter Of Style

Top 12 DIY fashion blogs A MATTER OF STYLE

Feed Your Style

Top 12 DIY fashion blogs FEED YOUR STYLE

A Beautiful Mess

Top 12 DIY fashion blogs A BEAUTIFUL MESS

Wobisobi



I Spy DIY

Top 12 DIY fashion blogs I SPY DIY

P.S. I Made This...

Top 12 DIY fashion blogs P.S. I MADE THIS..

Studs And Pearls

Top 12 DIY fashion blogs STUDS AND PEARLS

Stripes And Sequins

Top 12 DIY fashion blogs STRIPES AND SEQUINS

Because I´m Addicted

Top 12 DIY fashion blogs BECAUSE I´M ADDICTED

Chic Steals

Top 12 DIY fashion blogs CHIC STEALS

... Love Maegan

Top 12 DIY fashion blogs ...LOVE MAEGAN

Park and Cube

Top 12 DIY fashion blogs PARK AND CUBE

True Blue Me And You lists DIY projects from all over the place. Quite a database.



Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

38 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including Stripes & Sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A tear just came to my eye...I'm celebrating my 1 year blogiversary at taylor&DEMOLISH and being included on this list is the best gift ever! Thanks x million!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW superb !!!

    xxx
    stephaniehadrath.blogspot.com
    shbyhadrath.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring Love Aesthetics!
    Much love from The Netherlands X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for making this list! I follow and love them all.

    La Kat
    www.lapassionpourlafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm honored to be featured! Thx!
    Your page inspired me so much during these years!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kiitti Outi näistä linkeistä! Uusia löytöjä tuli :)

    I would recommend all of you my dear friend's blog, which contains lots of DIY and second hand things. :)

    http://rewindandplayagain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Follow so many of these amazing blogs already! CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The list is very interesting especially because it includes blogs with very definite style. I hope my blog soon appears in these lists. In this work I am.

    LV

    - The Stylistbook | Street Fashion Blog -

    ReplyDelete
  10. These guys are great :) Congrats !!
    Hope to figure amongst them one day... : )
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great links! Thumbs up! I've been blogging about my DIY-projects lately and I'm just gettin started with this. My hope is to make it on this list one day! ;-)
    -Jessi

    http://jessjessde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love al these plus the few new ones I hadn't heard about before.
    I have newish DIY blog.
    Its http://aciddreamsandsugarhighs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for those links :D I really appreciate those.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think Love Maegan is much better than Glitter'n'Glue .

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for those links :D I really appreciate those.I'm sure this will really help a fashion lover to be in touch with latest fashion and trends.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks a lot for sharing those links...It helps a lot^^

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love these sites <3

    Hugs
    Frida

    www.fridaspeach.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for featuring P&C, so flattered! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. my new diy blog. <3
    http://diydenyc.tumblr.com/
    http://diydenyc.tumblr.com/
    http://diydenyc.tumblr.com/
    i will start posting soon
    follow & tell your friends please, thanks xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. thanks for the post!! it's very helpful! btw check out my blog! http://glitzglamandgrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice post and awesome blogs! I want to recommend you mine too. I pretty love DIY and street style ! tdiyd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great list! I love them all! great inspiration!

    for some more DIY fashion inspiration visit my DIY blog:

    Planb.annaevers.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Light up your life!!
    moonshineandsunlight.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  25. Totaly love all this blogs!

    http://personalizeyourfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Amazing post,Its really such a great inspiration.


    http://www.rajrang.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. OMG amazing blog , really cool stuff in it , thanks for share :)
    Mens and Womens Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi! check out my creative lifestyle and inspirations blog about art, craft, life and style! Its called The Artsy Craftsy http://www.theartsycraftsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. They are just amazing blog and cute DIY collection. But, I really really love A Matter Of Style blog :D. I think, outsapop trashion has to included at TOP 15 DIY blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  30. Amazing list! DIY is always fun. Lookin forward to makin me some custom shoes!

    xoxo,
    Stella
    Singapore Blogshops

    ReplyDelete
  31. Amazing list! DIY is always fun. Lookin forward to makin me some custom shoes!

    xoxo,
    Stella
    Singapore Blogshops

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks for this! I hope some day ill be on THE LIST too :D

    ReplyDelete