Ferra bag by Collina Strada

Collina Strada bags Fall 2009 1

Collina Strada has created an eco-conscious Fall 2009 collection from printed organic canvases and vegetable dyed leather. I´m glad that she states on her website that Margiela (among others) inspires her as The Ferra bag looks very much like A Margiela. But it´s all good. This is what I´ve been talking about. Find something what you like and make the design your own, in this case from your fav designer bag in eco leather. I´d just love to know if Maison Martin Margiela feels the same way as this designer is not exactly smalltime-Etsy-home crafter...

Collina Strada bags Fall 2009 2

Via Rack and Ruin.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

4 comments:

  1. hi - i love your blog and think you may love my book, "denim revolution" filled with recycled designer denim looks or my blog http://21centurydressmakers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Nancy! I have your book!! :D I posted about it last July.

    http://www.outsapop.com/2008/07/diy-craft-books-ordered.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually think that mentioning Margiela isnt enough if you are going to make what looks like a carbon copy of his bag. Also I think its quite revealing that all her influences are designers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want this bag!!! I know is 2013 a few years ahead, but does anyone know how or where I could buy that black and white one? write me: marciaa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete