Chic Steals DIY

Carly J. Cais DIY leco brooch

I do enjoy finding more and more fashion bloggers that DIY. Today I came across Carly from Chic Steals and her DIY fashion projects. My favorite one is the painted dress, but they are all very stylish. Top image is her Dee and Ricky inspired Lego brooch.

DIY Multichain necklace.
Carly J. Cais DIY multichain necklace

Handmade painted dress.
Carly J. Cais DIY painted dress

Macr Jacobs inspired zipper cuff with tutorial.
Carly J. Cais zipper cuff

Katharine Hamnett inspired slogan tee with tutorial.


All photos from Chic Steals.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Outi! Thanks so much for featuring me - I'm incredibly flattered! (So starstruck I think I gurgled when I saw your post!;-) Your blog has been such an inspiration to me, I can't even tell you how much!
    Thank you!
    xoxo
    Carly

    http://chicsteals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You´re very wellcome. I regulary look up sites that have been linked to my blog with DIY projects and tutorials and that's how I found your site. I love your projects so of course I had to write about them! :)

    ReplyDelete