DIY denim shirtskirt by Sue

Suesang shirtskirt

DIY denim shirtskirt by Sue at Scrape It like Sue fashion blog. With tutorial. The style is very similar to the one I made for YLE TV1 Summeri-program a month ago. Fast and easy! Good DIY project for beginner trashionistas and thrifted mens shirts. In my design I also used the sleeves to make a bow-belt in the back of the skirt.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. how funny :o I made a skirt like that back in april. I posted a small tutorial too. It´s in the end of this post:

    http://wanted9097.blogspot.com/2009/04/shoes-photos-outfits-diy.html

    weird...

    jenna /wanted9097

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not weird, it´s a clothing recon classic! BUT she was the first I´ve spotted that made a photo tutorial about it and there fore I posted it :D

    ReplyDelete