Fashion Overdose DIY projects


I just love finding new fashion bloggers that post about their DIY ventures especially when they´ve done something I´ve never seen before. My latest DIY blogger discovery is Fashion Overdose aka Essi. All the instructions are unfortunately only in Finnish, but the project are pretty simple and plenty of pictures so you should get the idea!

T-shirt recon by cutting and handsewn necklace chains.



Little white slogan dress.




Feather head band. She sewd them by hand, but I think a gluegun will do the job way faster if the band is plastic.



Sheer top made from black tights.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

9 comments:

  1. she must have a lot of time on her hands. in a good way!! she definitely does the tights as a top better than Britney!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The handband is cute :) Wish I had the skills to make things like this

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool! im working on a t shirt chain thing aswell...a d i ve found something for you... but i couldnt send u a mail.... now ive lost it because of the breakdown of my notebook.... i have to search again....

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=23774757

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. that is so great. I'm roaring to go now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hei kiitokset paljon maininnasta, kiva kuulla että tykkäät ! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, wish i was as creative as you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


    Susan

    http://carusbcharger.com

    ReplyDelete