DIY Katja Korsawe finger rings

Katja Korsawe inspired finger rings by Foxyman 3

Deutch jewelry designer Katja Korsawe in known for her original works like the Eleastic Band Necklace. But my favorite are the Finger Rings made from tips of leather gloves. Foxyman made her own version of them. I´m dying to know how she did these! I need these...

Katja Korsawe inspired finger rings by Foxyman 2
Katja Korsawe inspired finger rings by Foxyman

Katja Korsawe original finger rings.
Katja Korsawe finger rings

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

5 comments:

  1. Umm, reminds me of some Tim Burton films or something bit scary :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ubeievably cool... i'd almost like to see these worn with fingerless gloves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want some of those so bad. I am going to find a way to make some.

    ReplyDelete