Trashion it-bags by Ashley Watson

Ashley Watson Thrush bag 2

I need a new everyday bag. The one I use now is getting too small. I´m still dreaming that one day I´d be the proud owner of an genuine Ashley Watson Brant or Thrush bags... Ashley is a Canadian designer who makes all her bags by hand from recycled leather clothes. I love her design style. While others lust after diors and vuittons, these are the IT-bags for trashionistas ja indie fashionistas. Available online here.

Ashley Watson recycled leather bag Brant 1
Ashley Watson recycled leather bag Brant 2

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment: