More than just a glove

Dolce & Gabbana FW09 detail 01

I´m all about gloves right now. And apparently I´m not the only one. Dolce & Gabbana had models walking in their Fall 2009 show with leather gloves as fascinators. Hairband, gloves and a glue gun. Yup, DIY'able! I also looked up Etsy and no one has made these for sale there yet... They should. The D&G show featured also other stylish detailing worth the notice, like the glovescarfs, ruffled thights and steampunkish jewelry.

Dolce & Gabbana FW09 detail 06
Dolce & Gabbana FW09 detail 07
Dolce & Gabbana FW09 detail 04
Dolce & Gabbana FW09 detail 17
Dolce & Gabbana FW09 detail 18

Glove hat, by Philip Treacy Couture.

Philip Treacy Couture glove hat

Vintage Glove Purses by Hannah Lamb.

glove purses by Hannah Lamb

Leitmotiv glove bag at Pitti Filati trade show in Florence Italy.

Leitmotiv purse at Pitti Filati

Photos via Pitti Filati, Ullabenulla, vogue.com and Firstview.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. heh..i wanted to do that last year, but when i got my gloves together, i wanted to keep them as gloves...
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love gloves, but on my hands, not on my head!

    ReplyDelete