Shoulder drama

Kingdom Of Style DIY shoulder drama 3

Queen Michelle from Kingdom of Style and Brick My Lane both made themselves some ruffled neckpieces Michelle has so conveniently named "Shoulder Drama". The pieces are pretty much differend sized fabric scraps gathered, ruffled and handsewn on one shoulder. There is no pattern for projects like this. "Drama" emplies to something big and flashy so gather a lot of material before starting to make this. I think the minimum is 20 cm high :D Toucher fabrics like cotton, denim and tulle are exellent for projects like this as they add volyme to the piece. Don´t bother finishing the fabric edges when you´re making this. Raw is better.

Kingdom Of Style DIY shoulder drama 4
Kingdom Of Style DIY shoulder drama 2
Kingdom Of Style DIY shoulder drama 1

Brick My Lane shoulder drama:

Brick My Lane shoulder drama 2
Brick My Lane shoulder drama 1
Brick My Lane shoulder drama 3

Inspiration from Grazia magazine:

Brick My Lane shoulder drama inspiration

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment