Shredding continues

Stockholm Streetfashion - Simon

If Obesity and Speed and stylish Sweds are still doing it for fall I´m sure not stopping! I believe this shredding trend is here to stay, at least for a season or..er.. four seasons... I love that this swedish girl is wearing two shredded tees in one outfit, they layer well on her. And this guy has shredded the sides and sleeves, but left a narrow strip in the mid-front untouched. Works! Top with shredded sheer cobweb back from Pixie Market and other photos from Stockholm Streetstyle.

Stockholm Streetfashion - Martin

Obesity and Speed:

Obesity and Speed crew neck top with shredded sheer cobweb back 5
Obesity and Speed crew neck top with shredded sheer cobweb back 4
Obesity and Speed crew neck top with shredded sheer cobweb back 2

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I hope you don't mind me putting a word. I am making and selling shredded tops which are very similar to those.

    Please visit: www.prettyportobelloshop.blogspot.com

    I hope you guys like it, they are at promotional price.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete