The art of wearing worn and torn

worn and torn

Some people I know are always giving me a hard time because most of my daily wear is worn, torn or just looks dirty (the treatment). Especially in denims. It´s a joke and they´re just teasing me. But what can I reply? My love wears them, and so will I!

Ok, ok..... I just had to come up with some kind of excuse to post about Johnny. :D *Droooool...* To get your denim to look dirty, I have found light brown shoe polish and golden spraypaint will get the best, most authentic looking results.

Johnny Depp in jeans 1
Johnny Depp in jeans 2

Photo via Nurjimuksen Luola and Flickr.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment