DIY fashion inspiration - Shredded tye-dye tees

SippinOnHaterade at Etsy tye-dye shredded tee

To be honest I´ve never been a big fan of tie-dye fashion. They just have "hippy" written all over them.. When I met my husband 10 years ago he had loads of tye-dye. It took me years to quietly sneak them all out to recycling. To this day I believed it was all for his best (styling) intrests but now I kinda wish I wouldn't have done that.. I found this today at Etsy and tye-dye tees look pretty rad when shredded. A fresh variation to the shredding-trend. Sippin On Dat Haterade makes and sells them at Etsy. If I had some at home tie-dye home now I´d have it done by this evening when I go out.. My husband will get the last laugh this time. Bummer.

SippinOnHaterade at Etsy tye-dye shredded tee

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment: