Edward de Lacy

delacyonline 1

Dear Mr. Edward de Lacy. I´ve been watching and droooling after your works from Etsy for quite some time now. I still have no idea how your stunning bags have been constructed so I cannot even begin to try to imitate your bags design in my DIY projects. I just know I need 400 bucks so I can get my hands on one of these new studded babies. Intrested on a zipper necklace exchange???? :D Yours, Outi

Aren´t these bags amazing?! I case you´ve never heard of Etsy before, it´s an online shopping place for handmade thigns. Anyone can put up shop there if you make stuff yourself and want to sell them online. These De Lacy bags are 100% handmade and unique pieces of leather craft.. I honestly don´t understand why anyone would pay 1000 dollars to buy a high street fashion it-bag when artists like De Lacy are out there!

delacyonline 2
delacyonline 4
delacyonline 3

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

7 comments:

  1. Toi viimeinen ja sininen on ehkä hienoin laukku IKINÄ! Miksimiksimiksi laitoit siitä kuvan?? Nyt en saa enää illalla unta :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is seriously the sexiest bag i have everrr seen in my life omg i need!

    x
    the diary of a fashion junkie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joku muukin löysi Lacyn :-) On tosiaankin wow wow wow laukkuja!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are amazing! 400$ is still too much for me, though. Just a poor student.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh... Love studs. Bags are sooo fabulous.
    I like second and 4th.
    Come to me:
    www.neverlandfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete