DIY Chanel bag

DIY Chanel paper bag

I just love refashionistas with a sence of humor. This DIY Chanel paper bag would kick ass on Paris fashion week! The CC and plaid pattern are complitely drawn by hand so no one couldn´t possibly mistake this for a genuine Chanel. This is the ultimate statement for pirated designer bags. Love love love!

You'll need:
Brown paper bag
Varnish (if you want to treat the paper to be more water resistant)
Permanent marker
Chain

Photo via BlachBlack and Jak & Jil.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

9 comments:

  1. LOVE - It's absolutley fab! hahahahaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a really REALLY cool blog. SO glad I just discovered it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best Chanel I've ever seen, I want one :)

    Visit my blog:
    agatiszka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is HILARIOUS!!! I love it


    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a statement i love the idea! i have to make me one of these.

    x
    fashionxjunkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. a real knock-off!

    www.armcandyontheavenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete