OutsaPop Trashion DIY t-shirt hobo bag

OutsaPop Trashion large t-shirt hobo bag 3

Large trashion hobo bag I made from two band t-shirts for MissMix magazine September issue. Finnish tutorial with pictures at MissMix website. ENGLISH TUTORIAL COMING SOON. I´ll just have to translate the instructions... The instruction-photos are uploaded to Flickr.

OutsaPop Trashion large t-shirt hobo bag 2
OutsaPop Trashion large t-shirt hobo bag 5

Photo Mika Pollari.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

11 comments:

  1. I loved this bag! Now I can do something with my old band tees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the tutorial in English! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tämä täytyy tehdä ja ostaa MissMix! Ihanan iso ja ekologinen veska <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is brilliant! I am so into refashioning T's at the moment and this is the best idea I have seen yet, Thank you Outi!
    I think the boyfriend's t-shirt collection may be getting smaller every day......

    ReplyDelete
  5. where is the english translation?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry guys.... I havn´t gotten round to it yet. Bare with me, please. I´ll try to get them done this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice blog you have..thanks for all this information

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you are looking to promote your brand in a unique way or want to add that special touch to your gifting solutions, an ideal option is to use customized gifts like t-shirts, pens, mugs, bags which have your company logo imprinted on them.

    This looks very professional and will create your brand awareness besides being the best way to add a personal touch to your special occasion or event.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Custom T-shirts. Trashionistas do not use factory-made brand/company logo products... It might look pro but they have no soul. I make my own business cards and gifts, only from recycled materials.

    The best way to add that special touch to an event or occation is to DIY! :)

    ReplyDelete