Lady GaGa tube scarf

Lady GaGa tube scarf 2

I still cannot believe I´m posting about Lady Gag fashions as DIY inspiration..... (wft?). I don´t like dissing people, so I´ll just shup up about what I´m thingking right now. Ignore the woman inside these clothes! Just look at tube scarf she´s wearing! The first thing that came to my mind when I saw this tube scarf, is to make it from a large satin/silk Hermes-styled scarf. I know we´ve got plenty of them laying around in fleamarkets here in Finland. Sew opposite sides together (reverse sides on top) to make the scarf a tube. Just one seam and I bet your new Lady-tube-scarf will look a whole lot cooler than the on older woman who donated it to charity..

Lady GaGa tube scarf 3
Lady GaGa tube scarf 4

Photo by Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment