Zipper vest by SOHUNG DESIGN

Life in Travel wearing a zipper piece by by SOHUNG DESIGN 3

Back in July I wrote about an amazing vest-like piece my friend had spotted in a music video by Ciara ft (Missy Elliott). It was never clear who had made the zipper piece and some of you thought it might have been one of my works (I wish..). Well now the mystery is solved! Mila (thanks for the link!) pointed me to Hanh´s blog post about a handmade zipper piece she had picked up in Soho NYC. Hanh couldn´t remember the shop name anymore, but the zipper vest was labelled "Design by Sohung Designs". I should have known, handmade in NYC. Sohung Designs is a label by Sohung Tong who makes one-of-a-kind refashions from mens shirts and neckties just to name a few. Too bad Sohung´s collections web page has not been updated for a while since I´d love to se what other pieces belong to this zipper collection.

Life in Travel wearing a zipper piece by by SOHUNG DESIGN 4
Life in Travel wearing a zipper piece by by SOHUNG DESIGN 2
Life in Travel wearing a zipper piece by by SOHUNG DESIGN 1

Photos via Hanh´s blog.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. I've walked by that very same store in Soho many times and ogled that zipper vest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! love it <3

    bighairandbikinis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete