Miu Miu Summer 2010

Miu Miu Summer 2010 details 1

I can´t get over these pleated puffy sleeves in Miu Miu Summer 2010 collection. Man I wish I was better in pattern making so I could make new sleeves like this for some of my shirts.. At least I have a fitting dummy so I could test a few variations to see if I´d be able to create something similar. These different sized sequins are also kinda cool.

Miu Miu Summer 2010 details 8
Miu Miu Summer 2010 details 7
Miu Miu Summer 2010 details 3
Miu Miu Summer 2010 details 5
Miu Miu Summer 2010 details 2
Miu Miu Summer 2010 details 4
Miu Miu Summer 2010 details 6

Photos via fashionologie.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

  1. Some of these seem to be very badly made. Yearns sticking out, marks of headpins and even wrong yearn color!

    But still I got lots of new ideas from these!

    ReplyDelete