Zipper bound

Balmain Summer 2010 sleeve detail
Outsapop DIY bound zipper epaulette

Remember these gorgeous bound zipper details from Balmain Summer 2010 collection? I had to test them. Looks ok, but I stil have to make them just a bit wider and flatter. Plus work on how to handle the zipper ends. When I´m happy with the shape I´m going to sew them to one of my jacket by hand. It´s a work in progress :)

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

3 comments:

  1. Sä varmaan luet jo tätä: http://fashion-canvas.blogspot.com/
    ks. esim. Gladiatrice

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool blog! thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete