DIY Rainskirt by Diane Baker

Rainskirt

Fall season can be tricky when you try to look stylish and at the same time protect yourself from the wind and rain. Introducing The Rainskirt, a inventive DIY project by Diane Baker. "When I moved to Seattle I spent a considerable amount of time looking for rain wear for my lifestyle. The only gear that covered my legs were rain pants, which were not only hard to get on and off, but ugly, and incompatible with skirts. The solution turned out to be cutting up an old raincoat and making what I call, the Rainskirt."

I´ll take one in black please.

Via Craft blog.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

  1. woooow that is so cool, a great diy projekt.
    nice job.

    -sara

    ReplyDelete