When customers are happy, I´m happy.

Lana wearing OutsaPop zipper necklace 1

Lana wearing OutsaPop zipper necklace 2

Going through my mail box about stuff that I should have posted about ages ago.. Lana from Dubai sent me a few photos of her wearing my necklace. She was one of my first international zipper necklace customers back in 2008 and it looks great on her! I cannot say how nice it was for me to recieve these. Creating something for someone you´ve never met or seen before is always a challenge. After seeing the photos and her smile I knew I had done good.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment