Q&A time

Tush nro 4 by felix lammers

Shirt customizing idea for those loose 70´s kaftan tops and gypsy shirts. Only the ugly ones..!! Don´t cut them up if they are pretty :)

Do you have something you want to ask me? Something you want me to do a post on? A project dilemma I could help with? Drop me a line through e-mail or comment below. I´ll collect questions for the next week and then pick 20 to answer next weekend. I will feature reader creations in the same post, so if you´ve made your own DIY fashions, send me pics and a description of your project (link to your project?) and who knows.. your project could be featured here!

I don´t think I say this enough, but THANK YOU for all the lovely comments and compliments!! I really appreciate them. :) Also if you see stuff online, like new recycle artists, DIY projects and tutorials or sustainable fashion brands you´ll think I´d like, let me know about them.

Photo via.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

5 comments:

  1. Would you be able to do some tutorials on making your own clothes from scratch? Or lots of things you can do with fringing (I love fringing, haha)

    I have done one DIY tutorial on my blog (though I do them myself quite often) which is this: http://dozendresses.blogspot.com/2010/02/diy-skirt-tutorial.html
    But its not as good as yours!!

    Sonia // Dozen Dresses xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made this top a while ago but I still think it's one of the best ideas I've had in a long time. It was really easy to execute as well, and looks amazing on.

    http://niceandshiny.blogspot.com/2009/12/all-im-seeing-are-stillettos-i-guess-i.html

    It's right up your alley, I think ;) Thanks for all the amazing DIY ideas, I LOVE OUTSAPOP!!

    <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wondering if you might have any ideas on how to reuse flannel pyjama pants. I seem to keep wearing them out in the bum region and then they tear. Anything would be great, I hate throwing things away!

    I'm new to your blog, but I'm loving it already. Looking forward to looking through your archives!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to see a tutorial of bleaching jeans. Those I find don't seem that informative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. here's a dress project that I *just* finished. Not a lot of structural changes (so it's not really a reconstruction), but a rather big commitment to surface treatment (shibori stitching, dyeing, and then embroidering).

    here's the blog post about process:
    http://pacificrain.blogspot.com/2010/05/at-last.html

    and here's a flickr pic:
    http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4041/4569214620_7380756944_b.jpg

    ReplyDelete