Hat tricks

AnOther Magazine 14 SS2008 by Josh Olins

The hat styling is just awsome in these editorials. I don´t have long hair to pull this second look off, but if I had I´d definately take my scissors and cut the top out from one of my secondhand summer hats. I do have to get a few longer shiffon silk scarfs from the fleamarkets.
Title: Showing Out
Magazine: Dazed & Confused April 2010
Model: Hannah Holman
Photographer: Serge Leblon

Title: Untitled
Magazine: AnOther #14 Spring/Summer 2008
Models: Edita Vilkevicuite, Giedre Dukauskaite, Laura Blokhina, Egle Tvirbutaite, Mina Cvetkovic
Photographer: Josh Olins

Via NoirFacade.

Toples hat 1
Toples hat 4
Toples hat 5
Toples hat 2

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments: