OutsaPop Trashion at Kierrätystehdas

OutsaPop DIY Shredded army and band t-shirt

This weekend you can find me at Kaapelitehdas recycle event Kierrätystehdas. We have a booth there with my friend Anne who makes bags from recycled materials under the label Garbagebag. So if you´re in Helsinki, take a stroll down to the harbour and enjoy an afternoon with trashion. The fair is free admission and is open Sathurday-Sunday kl 10-17. I´ll be selling there some freshly unravelled army tees, Marimekko stripe shirts and band t-shirts, plus some OutsaPop oldies goldies, like lego bowties and earrings (shoppers note, the event is cash only). I will also have some of my other trashion fashions at display for viewing. Come over for a chat about trashion and I´ll show you personally how the t-shirt shredding is done, no charge. :)

Hope to see you there!
Garbagebag Etsy shop.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE these! If i lived in Helsinki I would be there with bells on! Wishing you all the best and a great weekend :-)

    http://rainbowsandfairydust.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, there´s plenty of tees. I´m sure I have some extras to sell also after the fair :D I´ll do a post about them next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish i could go!! :( but I'm soo far away from you, you should post a tutorial on the tshirt shredding for us foreigners who cant come :) that'd be waaayy sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh...I'd love to have gone... still loving your work btw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool. How to do it?

    ReplyDelete