Styling inspiration - Balmain sailor

balmain homme FW10 1

More kick-ass menswear styling, Balmain Hommes FW10 collection. I have a thing for guys in striped shirts (especially blck-white-red-blue and slightly worn and torn). They just look so much better than their mates in unicolor. For this look I´d recommend secondhand Marimekko jersey shirts, they have exellent quality. Those red socks are a nice touch.

Army sweater with secondhand biker pants. Smoking hot. Propably to wear as well.

balmain homme FW10 2

And finally a pair of secondhand army chinos sewn to fit (low crotch, slim leg) with a pair of sharp shoes and a navy officers jacket. The ship has come to port.

balmain homme FW10 3

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

5 comments:

  1. cool pictures! like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you like these Balmain outfits and pictures! I think they are really good but I was nearly insulted on TheFashionisto for saying so. I was told this looks like H&M 2001... (& tha Mjölk is better)

    I would absolutely love to be able to dress in Balmain Hommes (I cannot afford it, though!) - I shall do as you suggest: find second hand clothes & tailor them to resemble these more closely!

    http://davidikus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete