Lace nails

DIY Lace nails wedding manicure

DIY Beauty tip of the week: lace manicure. It was a micro trend last fall and it could come back again in white when the wedding season starts for this summer. But black lace is always in style, maybe red if you feel adventurous. Lace nails tutorial by Trang at Behind The Seams.

Behind The Seams DIY lace manicure
DIY Lace nails wedding manicure 3
DIY Lace nails wedding manicure 2

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

7 comments:

  1. i love it ...the first shot is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so nice! hah, I must trying do it myself :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!
    I think I'm gonna try this out..with red lace! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there!

    i'm nina, from brazil, and i have a blog wich is about diy projects reunited from blogs all over the world, and i'd like to ask if
    you borrow me some of your projects to translate to portuguese and post in my blog, liking to yours of course. by the way, you're already in my blog roll
    :)

    Regards from Brazil

    Nina O.

    ReplyDelete