They come in my dreams now.

Balmain zipper epaulettes
Balmain SS2010 zipper jacket 1

Sorry for serial-posting about this one label, but these SS10 Balmain generals zipper epaulettes keep hunting my mind. They come in my dreams now. I will crack their secret eventually. And when I do, I´ll show you how they are done. Three failed prototypes later I´d have all the reason to stop trying, but I won´t. I am a patient woman. I categorize these under fashion classics so I´m not in a hurry to make them. They will still be wearable seasons from now. All good things come slowly. And victory will be mine.

Via NoirFacade.
Title: Military Issue
Magazine: Vogue March 2010
Models: Sasha Pivovarova, Lily Donaldson, Isabeli Fontana, Liya Kebede
Photographer: Mario Testino

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

4 comments:

  1. You spoke aloud the way I think!!!! I completely agree. I actually went out today and decided to make this. I am so excited to see how it will turn out - never done this before.
    Love your blog. Been following it for a while. :)
    Check mine out too; you may like it.

    ReplyDelete