Style Hurricane

Style Hurricane DIY Alexander Wang zipper shades 1
Style Hurricane DIY Alexander Wang zipper shades 2

Some things you just know make great DIY projects when you see them. Alexander Wang zipper Wayfarers are one. Estonian DIY chick Anni from Style Hurricane made her own and they are looking pretty damn nice. I also love her take on the ear cuff trend.

Style Hurricane DIY ear cuff 1
Style Hurricane DIY ear cuff 2

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

3 comments:

  1. I need to make a trip to the crafts store to pick up some materials/supplies - then I'm definitely going to attempt this! I love it!

    KeepItFvncy,
    M.E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the feature;)

    greetings
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! I love her cuff earrings I shall have to have a go at making some. x

    ReplyDelete