Hard Hitting Hannah

Hard Hitting Hannah 1

Knitwear recon inspiration. Urban warriors, apocalyptic layering and leather accessories. Yes. Please! Suddenly it does not feel so bad that it´s still only + 4 degrees outside.

Title: HH7. Hard Hitting Hannah
Magazine: Russh Australia #33 March/April 2010
Model: Hannah Holman
Photographer: Benny Horne

Hard Hitting Hannah 3
Hard Hitting Hannah 6
Hard Hitting Hannah 8
Hard Hitting Hannah 7
Hard Hitting Hannah 5
Hard Hitting Hannah 4
Hard Hitting Hannah 2

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

4 comments:

  1. amazing photos! I really like your blog. I'm glad I found it and I'm a new follower : )

    please check out my blog (and follow if you like)
    when you have some time : )

    www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that first skirt! <3

    ReplyDelete