Inspiration - Somarta Fall 2010

Somarta FW10 5c

Loving this ape head / skull bag thingies in Somarta FW10 collection. Anyone know any good 3D CAD programmers that could make me a cutting pattern for it?? Anyone? I´d like to make myself one from secondhand leather. The boot heels also look like very DIYable. Hot glue (glue gun) for form and gold carft paint for color perhaps? Photos via FirstView.

3D skull paper craft pattern tutorial

*EDIT* I´ve got it!! 3D halloween paper crafts. And a few google searches later I found this, a 3D skull pattern with instructions. The model should be printed on paper and has some graphics on it, but I´m sure it can be transformed to a working bag pattern.

Somarta FW10 5b
Somarta FW10 7c
Somarta FW10 5d
Somarta FW10 4c

Somarta FW10 3
Somarta FW10 6a
Somarta FW10 2

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

17 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm i don't know what happened with my comment, i don't speak your languaje and i click on a bottonm without know ahaha
    i was saying about those lovely white shoes! Are so amazing! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Druling...I want those shoes and I must have that bag <3 skulls are sooooo "my thing"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Find me an Auto CAD prodrammer who can make the pattern in 2D and I´ll make the tutorial for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe you could use one of those plastic Halloween skulls to make a pattern? Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Curiously creepy and OTT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You could perhaps go about it like this - http://www.testroete.com/index.php?location=head only simplified. I could have a crack at making a 3D model, I've found some 3D skulls already via Google 3D warehouse, they would just need to be simplified/appropriated... and then imported into Autocad 3D before Pepakura...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I´ve got it!! 3D halloween paper crafts. And a few google searches later I found this, a 3D skull pattern with instructions. The model should be printed on paper and has some graphics on it, but I´m sure it can be transformed to a working bag pattern. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. And here´s the link:

    http://ravensblight.com/HumanSkull.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, those runway items are just insane and preposterous and most people probably won't be caught dead in them. ...And yet, I love it!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to make one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will so make a bag from the pattern and let you know when I do.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I saw these bags on another blog and I just love the first one !!

    This is amazingly beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  14. love it , where can i buy it from ?

    ReplyDelete