DIY trend - kneepads

Gabriella Marina Gonzalez Victorian Sci–Fi Surgery 2

What´s the next thing is DIY accessories? Kneepads. Yeah.. at first I thought NO too, but after seeing these pop up all over fashion blogs in the past month in leggins, hosiery and as separate accessories, they are starting to grow on me. And they can´t be bad since Angie from Norwegian Wood is making them. The DIY/trashion version would of course be to use shoulder pads.

Kneepads at Gabriella Marina Gonzalez / Victorian Sci–Fi Surgery FW10 collection.

Gabriella Marina Gonzalez Victorian Sci–Fi Surgery 1
Gabriella Marina Gonzalez Victorian Sci–Fi Surgery 3

Kneepadded leggings at Etsy. By Norwegian Wood.

Norwegian Wood's Knee padded leggins
Norwegian Wood's Knee padded leggins 2

Hansel from Basel’s “Knee Pad” Socks at Fawn Boutique Toronto.

kneepadded hosiery by Hansel from Basel

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

5 comments:

  1. These look really cool and something easy to try!
    P.S You might like to join my Chanel Particuliere nail varnsih giveaway xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool idea. Your blog always makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully! And very creative! Well done! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always wanted to get add add-on knee pads for my pants but I wasn't aware that someone had already come up with the idea. I think they would be really handy for a clumsy person like me. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are awesome - i'm gonnahave to have a go at making some! grungechicnemo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete