Trashion work in progress - The Galliano Social Artist cocktail hat



Here´s the first sneak peak to some of the works I have in progress at the moment. Introducing The Outsapop (Galliano inspired) pink Social Artist Cocktail Hat! It used to be a boring straw table placement and the ribbons short leftovers from my ribbon box. I knew they would come handy someday.. Five hats like this will be available for sale at Kierrätystehdas recycle event in Helsinki 25.-26.4.2009! The satin "paint" ribbons on each hat will be of different colors.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

3 comments:

  1. This is AMAZING!!!! I love it! Are you going to sell them online too!? Can't believe this used to be an old placemat...

    xxx,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cracking idea, it looks lovely too!
    I made a necklace from beaded drinks coasters a while back, lateral creative thinking, I love it!

    ReplyDelete