DIY idea - Marc Jacobs jacket-corset-belt

Oh how do I love these new high street web shops. When ever I see something spectacular on the runways, I look them up later online to see all detail pictures so I can recreate the look myself. Marc Jacobs corsetlike jacket belt is one of these styles. Photos from eLuxury but I recommend checking out also LouisaViaRoma.


Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. Trendissä oli DIY-ohje tähän samaan paitaan,
    olisko ollut joku n. vuoden sisällä ilmestynyt numero!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if this was inspired by Amy Poehler's corset in Baby Mama, haha. Cute!

    ReplyDelete