I´ll be quiet for a couple of days



Ok.. The recycle fair event Kierrätystehdas is this weekend. I´m creating stuff for sale here in a panic but last minute panics seems to work for me. Sooo, I just wanted to inform you that I will not be writing anything here until Monday... Or maybe Sunday evening I´ll do a recap of the fair. Well see how tired I am after it all. Here´s some more photos from my inspiration archives. Sort of a mix tape of images. I cannot remember the source anymore, but if you know it, drop me a line and I´ll credit the images accordingly.

Shirts, shirts, shirts. And a whole lot of fabric stifner...














Hahahahhaah!



And finally. Introducing.. The KEBAB ANIMAL!


Have a great weekend you guys!!!
Outi

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment