Nice & Shiny jacket recon



Nice and Shiny made this vest from refashioning a thrifted 80´s biker jacket. If you´re working with a leather jacket, remember that after cutting the sleeves instead of sewing the sleeve openings you can just fold 1cm / 1/4 inch of the edge and glue them with leather/texitile glue. The lining is places between the folded edge. Textile glue also works on denim and thicker canvas and wool fabrics. Eazy beazy!



Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

  1. Nice tip about the leather! I'm glad you liked my vest, it's so much fun to wear :D!!

    If I can find a leather jacket for cheap I think I'll make another biker vest, your way!

    <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete