Costume Dept. AW 2009



Apparently I´m re-posting Style Bubble´s entire last week today... That girl just finds the coolest stuff! I confess, I´m a lazy ass copycat with limited writing skills. When I see inspirational images in someones blog, I´ll re-post them if I do not have any new OutsaPop projects to post about. Not very original, but as long as you like what I find, who cares! Right?! Let me know if you feel different.

Fringes, fringes, fringes. Stylish and quick DIY. Images from Costume Dept. Autumn/Winter 2009 collection, via Nitrolicious. Found via StyleBubble.


Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I saw this too, and immediately though PERFECT DIY!

    xxx,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete