Hairy business



Brian Lichtenberg's A/W 09 collection "Human Hair As Evening Wear" was filled fake hair extencions. This is not the first collection to feature hair as a part of the runwayshow (as I´m sure they will not go into production), but the hair-ancled shoes look kinda intriguing. Every now and then I see fake hair extencions and wigs at the fleamarkets. Maybe I´ll take one with me next time so I can thy how crazy these shoes would look on me... I just have a feeling hairy accessories will not be forgotten anytime soon around fashion blogs. Runway and backstage pictures by Ian Markell. Found via StyleBubble.


Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I feel powerfully compelled to make a pair of hair anklets for myself now...

    ReplyDelete