Inspiration from Pixie Market

I reguraly browse webshops to find inspiration for DIY projects. Pixie Market is one of my favorites as they carry loads of fashion goodies from many creative labels. Just a reminder that whenever I present works from non-handcrafted labels or indie labeld, it´s for inspration only. I just feel silly paying 200 dollars (+ shipping) for something I obviously can make myself. It´s like putting money in the bank. Here´s what caught my eye this time:

Large jersey tank dress decorated with fringes, White Trumpet.








Fernanda Pereira black neck piece ruffles neck piece with 3 detachable bows and snap button closure. (She has a very cool blog btw!!! I immediately added it to my Bloglovin list)




Marios One of a kind- vintage silk scarf back top. Top has tee like front with raw edge neck and armholes, and vintage silk scarf back.








All images from Pixie Market.

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment