You so funky

I love it when an artist (or brand) takes a classic form of handicraft and transformes it to something complitely different by changing the pattern (not the technique). Miso Funky makes cross stitch wall decor. "Handstitched in hell" they call them and you can be sure it´s not made to look like your granny´s handicrafts. If having the f-word on your wall is too much, try just by replacing flowers with skulls ect. This way your design will never be boring but you are able to continue in your field of craft expertise. I wonder if Miso Funky takes custom orders? I would love to have their sampler with "DIY or die trying, bitch." on it hanging on my sewing room wall. Found via Kingdom of Style.



Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I actually love your slogan the most. Would be brilliant to have that within eyesight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are brilliant! Great ideas there. I love a modern twist on an old classic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for mentioning me :) Yes, I do indeed take custom orders, so feel free to email me with what you have in mind.

    Claire :)
    hello at misofunky dot com

    ReplyDelete