OutsaPop Trashion coming soon to Etsy



Well, the recycle fair is over and I´m just so tired... Two days of crafters, recyclers and talking trashion. Handed out about 200 business cards.. It was so much fun and I met so many new people and brands like Remake EkoDesign, Ainokainen, and Defender just to name a few. It seems recycle crafting is live and well in Helsinki.

Now, here come the good and bad news... The bad news is that I sold only 6 items during the fair sooo most of the fair was just trashion PR. Now the good news: I have decided to finally open my own Etsy shop!! All the stuff that I made for the fair and did not sell will be available soon in my new OutsaPop Trahion Etsy shop (fashionably late of course). And what Helsinki people passed, you gained :) Just give me two weeks to take some proper pictures of the stuff and learn the shopkeeping bizz.. Stay tuned.




Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

7 comments:

  1. Oh man how much are those striped shredded shirts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thingking something like 70 € (including postage fees all over the world). That would be about 90 $ or 60 £. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg I wasn't able to come to Helsinki for the fair,
    so I'll definitely buy some of your gorge accessories on Etsy ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. + Was the zipper necklace for sale? I saw it in one picture.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The zipper nacklace at the fair was a showpiece. Them I still make only as custom orders as I want them to be perfect for my customers. But the necklace will be one of the sale items (named as custom order).

    ReplyDelete
  6. soooooo looking forward to your new shop! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kiitoksia maimitamisesti Kierrästystehtaan tällä, koska se oli minum referaatin aihe tänä Tiistaina. :-)

    ReplyDelete