Pearls and pins

I Remember by Willy Vanderperre, styled by Katie Grand, Vogue Russia September 2009

Look closer. This skirt is decorated with safetypins and pearls. "I Remember" editorial by Willy Vanderperre, styled by Katie Grand, Vogue Russia September 2009. Via Bien dans sa peau.

I Remember by Willy Vanderperre, styled by Katie Grand, Vogue Russia September 2009 2

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

3 comments:

  1. That skirt is so exquisite and just really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty skirt, i hope you don't mind me spreading the love of the skirt and your blog on my blog; www.natalielow-etsy.blogspot.com to check it out.

    ReplyDelete