OutsaPop zipper designs on stage tonight!



My zipper shoulder pieces and two necklaces will be seen this evening on Finnish pop artist Antti Tuisku in Elämä Lapselle charity concert in Helsinki. The concert begins at 7pm and the live broadcast will be seen from MTV3 starting from 8pm. Thanks so much for Antti´s super stylist Carla for giving me the opportunity to have my designs on stage! I´ll show you pics later ;D

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, CONGRATS!!!! I hope a video clip will surface online, I'd love to see your pieces in action!!

    <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suurenmoiset onnittelut , huippu juttu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mahtavaa! Antti on ihQ. :)

    ReplyDelete