DIY wowen latex leggins

The Door In My Wardrobe wowen leggins tutorial 1

What will happen to all of the "leggins people" when crispy cold fall weather really kicks in..? We´ll see. Meanwhile here´s a tutorial for DIY wowen leggins by The Door In My Wardrobe. For you guys that still dare to wear leggins with holes in them.

The Door In My Wardrobe wowen leggins tutorial 3
The Door In My Wardrobe wowen leggins tutorial 2

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

6 comments:

  1. I´m not a leggins person.. I wear pantyhose througout the year if I need to show some leg. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks, Outi!

    I sure am a leggings person and go barefeet (well, ok, barefeet in shoes...) as long as I can, often to November!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! I used the same technique recently but the leggings were for us boys: http://zerofabricwastefashion.blogspot.com/2009/08/some-more-photos-from-fashioning-now.html

    The slashes I made were much smaller, hence the different look.

    ReplyDelete