Trashion birthday cake

My Trashion Birthday cake 2009 3

My birthday party was last night. The cake was decorated with two thrifted cat fighting barbie-dolls, customized with a new haircut and drawn clothes. I saw a picture of a similar cake in the www a few weeks earlier and just had to have one for my birthday. Choclate topping and rasberry filling. Yummy!

My Trashion Birthday cake 2009 1

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

9 comments:

  1. Mud-cake-wrestling! Too funny! Happy belated birthday, hope you had tons of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah, aivan mahtava! :D hyvää myöhästynyttä synttäriä. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday - that is a seriously awesome cake!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday!

    I'm so jealous of your cake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Love the cake topper, and raspberry with chocolate frosting sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh!!! Hieno! ja myöhäiset onnittelut :)

    Pienenä äiti teki parina synttärinä kakun, johon oli upotettu Barbie- nukke ja vaatteet pursotettu pinkistä kermavaahdosta. Kakku oli siis nuken hame :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is freakin hilarious. I adore your blog, just so you know.

    ReplyDelete