Antti Tuisku Elämä Lapselle 2009 concert video

Antti Tuisku Elämä lapselle charity concert 2009 wearing Outsapop zipper epaulettes

Here´s the video from last nights Elämä Lapselle charity concert in Helsinki! You can see Antti wearing the zipper epaulettes I made for him. I think they worked perfectly with the 20´s mob look he had on in the show. The background dancers were also wearing my zipper necklaces. It was hard to get a decent printscreen as the koreography was very fast :)



Backstage photos by Saara and Stara.fi.

Antti Tuisku Elämä lapselle charity concert 2009 wearing Outsapop zipper epaulettes 3
Antti Tuisku Elämä lapselle charity concert 2009 wearing Outsapop zipper epaulettes 2
Antti Tuisku Elämä lapselle charity concert 2009 wearing Outsapop zipper epaulettes

Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

6 comments:

  1. How great is that! Congratulations for that =) it is nice to see your own creation in national TV =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I accidentally happened to see a few of that concert's artists on tv, also Antti Tuisku with your epaulettes. And I noticed them - I thought it couldn't be any other in Finland who would have made them :) Looked really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Outi!
    That is so wonderful...and the epaulets and necklaces on the dancers feature so prominently - your eye goes straight to them. I hope it was a great experience and there are future opportunities awaiting you!
    xoxo
    Carly

    http://chicsteals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for you! The epaulets complimented the sleek hair perfectly. I must admit that I am a bit jealous and should look into making some for myself to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is so cool! I'm an fan of Antti's music and loooove that jacket and those neclaces. Good job, and congratulations~

    ReplyDelete