Work it girl!

90s fashion editorial 7

I do love browsing through 90's fashion editorials when ever I can find some online. I spent my teens in the 90s. The uniform look was bodysuits, plaid mini skirts, knee length socks, combat boots, flannel shirts, too-small tees, babydoll dresses.. yeah, you remember them. Garbage, My So Called Life, Beverly Hills 90210, I can just hear RuPaul singing WORK IT GIRL! And Cinty is really working that straw covered bustier... Huuh. So the next time you´re at the fleamarket or secondhand shop, check out also the 90´s section. You might need them sooner than you think... Ridiculously big tassel earrings are already back.

90s fashion editorial 3
90s fashion editorial 9
90s fashion editorial 1
90s fashion editorial 2
90s fashion editorial 12
90s fashion editorial 11
90s fashion editorial 13
90s fashion editorial 14



Outi Les Pyy

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

5 comments:

  1. The 90s is one of my favorite decades. Reminds me of my childhood.. I love these photos.





    www.shevahh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a teen in the 90s, too - love seeing all this again. In fact, I just made ridiculously huge tassel earrings over my holiday break from grad school. I've seen those same little badges that look like medals pasted on a blazer, too. Oh, the 90s. I am going to really enjoy revisiting them, and I can't wait to see what the current batch of teens does with the styles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too Funky is one of the best songs ever! And the video is great too! <3<3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that vouge sweater! awesome pics! xx

    ReplyDelete